After Girls Camp, we've been trying to decide where to take the Girls to finish their hiking certification, so a friend of mine, Cheryl Schauerhamer (Rachel & Jake too) hikes it once a week or more, so she offered to take me.
So if you are ever looking for a good solid hike its about 1 1/2 miles up & and takes about 40 minutes (up) plus its a covered trail. We didn't go to the waterfall but along the way there are a few look out points, which you can take in all the BEAUTY. One particular spot reminds me of the "ROCK", in "The Lion King" where they can look out over the whole country, and they hold up the baby cub, Simba.
Hope I go again SOON! The YW have outlawed me from taking them on a hike, so I guess I'll go with those who WANT to go-
No comments:
Post a Comment