Tuesday, July 19, 2011

-TaNNeR turns *16*!!!!!! -

So first thing this morning, well more like 5 am this morning I got up, knew I wasn't going to be exercising and had plenty to do-

First, I got on fb and WiSHeD Tanner a Happy Birthday, then set up the kitchen table with presents, balloons, etc. Then I headed down to the 4 way stop right by Peppermint Place and set up this sign for ALL to see.





Then I rushed back home to get the HaPPy BirThDay signs up in the yard-



I've been working on these ALL week, whenever Tanner was away or at Practice, etc. I finished up just last night by gluing the sticks to the back.



Tanner asked if I'd be able to take him to get his DRIVERS LICENSE before soccer practice at 8 am this morning. So, I needed to make sure I was dressed & ready with EVERYTHING all set up, & be ready to go to the DMV by 6:30 am. I BARELY made it- but I did and he was SuRpRisEd! As we drove out of the driveway, he noticed the signs in the yard, and with a cute lil' smirky smile he said, "That's cool, Thanks Mom!"

No better words....

well, besides "I LOVE YOU, Mom!" But I'll definitely Take It!!! :0)

No comments: