A really cute "MOM" pillow, flowers & this card. I thought Bailey had made this cute pillow for me, but it ended up Madi made it.
On Tuesday while we went to Tanner's soccer game at Pleasant Grove, Madi had called Grandma Paskett and asked her if she could come over & "work" instead of going to the game with us. I did think that was a little odd that Madi would want to go & work, but figured she wanted $money$ for something. BUT, she had worked it out with Grandma that she had fabric that Madi could make this cute pillow with Grandma's sewing machine & her help while we all went to the game. CLEVER GIRL!!!
I knew those sewing classes would come in handy! I am so PROUD of my lil' Madi. She has made pillows similar to this one at sewing class, but she MADE the pattern for this one & sewed it. She even told Grandma that they were doing something wrong on it, but they went ahead and did it, then realized Madi was right all along, and had to unpick the sewing & then had to re-sew it.
And here is the FUNNY card that I need to post-
If you can't tell, the leg on the dog moves up and down as you open & close the card.
Thanks to EVERYONE who made my Birthday SO SPECIAL!!!
2 comments:
Sounds like a great birthday! Hope nobody peed on your cake for real! ha ha!! Great card! And way to go Madi with the pillow! I might need her to teach ME how to sew... I can't even thread my machine! ha ha!
Homemade gift are the BEST!! You will treasure that for always!! I think the greatest gift you got on your birthday was knowing that you are so loved. You sure have great kiddos.
Post a Comment