This is Madi's "Raiders" blanket that she made. On the front of it the colors are orange, green, purple, more like Halloween colors, but the back is black & silver. So she calls it her Raiders Blanket...ONE of many!
Madi's ipod holder
Madi's cute Valentine pillow she finished yesterday.
After our last trip to the temple with the YW's Bailey decided she wanted to make a Temple bag so she had something to carry all her stuff in. It is reversible, & so CUTE!
3 comments:
hmmm, what would it be like to have girls. I was quite the seamstress back in the day, I would love seeing projects like this, alas ... I doubt my boys will be anywhere near a sewing machine (I haven't gotten mine out in a while either). I was going to tell you, Cooper still uses the blue quilt you gave us when Callahan was born. Keaton uses one I made after Landon was born ... Colton says he wants me to make him a special blanket.
Wow! All of those projects are so cute! Hopefully they keep at it. That is a skill that I wish I had.
These projects are adorable!! What a wonderful talent to cultivate!!
Post a Comment