Throughout the summer Madi had been asking to go to the store & see it, so we FINALLY did! We made a DAY of seeing/tasting the sights around our own state.
This is Kate, Madi & Steve Hatch of Hatch's Family Chocolates aka "The Little Chocolatiers." They were SO kind when Madi asked if she could get a picture taken with them...really CELEBRITIES! ;0)
(Bailey had a call late last night for a babysitting job today, so she was unable to come with us, BUT we made sure to pick her up treats wherever we went.)
We picked up an Ice Cream cone for Madi, some fudge for Mike, & 2 Chocolate covered OREO's for the girls.
We were also able to take a tour at SWEET'S Taffy/Candy Factory. It was really neat & Madi really enjoyed it, we wanted to take pictures inside the tour but they won't let you so we took a few pics where we could. This is Madi standing in front of a display window they have with old candy forms, packaging & all sorts of neat things.
Just inside their CANDY STORE
and we had to make sure to take this picture with all those tubes filled with YuMMy flavored Taffy for Bailey.
I had bought a Gingerbread House kit for the girls to put together, but the other night Madi started it & Bailey was not very interested in it, so Madi took over & finished it-
I think she ate MORE candy than she put on, but isn't that how it ALWAYS is?!?!
Waa Laa!!!
- MeRRy ChRiStMaS -
2 comments:
I think I'm on sugar overload just READING about all this!
Fun! I love her house! Cute pictures all around!
Post a Comment