Sunday, February 20, 2011

* HaPPy 39th BirThdaY MikEy *




So while Mike was at church this morning, the girls & I decided to decorate for Mike's birthday...

BUT, we ONLY decorated HIS 1/2 of the room-



the girls made the cute signs and helped set everything up.

You know Birthday's just aren't the same, as when we were younger. You could hardly sleep the night before, & you couldn't WAIT to open your presents. That is until you presents turn into the plain ol' same things...so Mike WAS able to wait to open presents until just before dinner.

He opened his cards first. He liked them all, but definitely LAUGHED hard when he read, this one, the one I gave him. :0)

This hat was probably his FAV gift he got...a hat from Paul Jr. Designs aka Paul Jr. from Orange County Choppers, one of his favorite reality shows on TLC.

Last but not least, Madi's final surprise for her dad. She used her Heart shaped pillow she just made in Sewing class, then drew an "I", "U" & a "!" on paper and aligned them up on the bed on top of the "Birthday" pillow case to spell out "I (Heart) LOVE U!" She definitely makes one feel LOVED.

Happy Birthday Mikey/Dad, WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Rachel Allen said...

You guys really know how to celebrate birthdays! I love the decorations. I hope Mike had a great birthday.

You always give funny cards. What did this one say? I can only imagine from looking at the picture :)

Also, I noticed those cute pictures of your kids hanging up in your room - PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE have another BABY - they are SO cute!!!