It's ALWAYS a LOT more comfortable when you know others trying out-
I was amazed at the amount of boys trying out this year! From what I hear a few teams dissolved & many boys were just wanting to tryout for another team & check out the coaching staff we have at the Rangers.
Tanner and Braden, ONCE AGAIN on opposing teams!!! argh....We're crossing our fingers they make the same team together, better yet the Premiere team with Coach Graham, & Big Jim!
It was so FUN to see our boys from our Summer/Fall/Dixie State Championship team, and a few boys that were on our team from years ago.
Tanner felt like he did well, he was able to score ONE GOAL and have an assist during their scrimmage. He was asked to come back on Monday, so we'll see where it goes from here.
That evening after tryouts, we headed over to a End of the Season Freshmen team Soccer Party at Devin Frampton's home. Not many boys ended up showing up, with it being the end of May, it's so crazy with SO MUCH going on. I have to admit I was sad that many of the boys didn't come, but those boys that did had a GREAT time.
So FUNNY, of all the things they could've done they choose to play Soccer! But Soccer it was-
Some of the boys even brought their own "Snuggies" to keep themselves WARM in, while watching the DVD of our Soccer season and a movie.
I LOVED that Devin grabbed the platter of Rice Krispy treats that I brought, took 'em downstairs with him, sat down and started chowin' down!
With it being as cold & windy as it was, we eventually ended up downstairs for the movie. Which was fine by me!
When we finally left that evening at 11 pm, I was ready to collapse, along with Tanner and Madi. Mike stayed home to work on his office building he's building and between a sleepover with Kobie the night before & soccer tryouts for Bailey they both had crashed many hours before that.
I think this is just the beginning of SUMMER!
No comments:
Post a Comment