Monday, May 10, 2010

Breakfast @ ReD RooSTeR

So, Mike has been telling the kids and I about this YuMMy restaurant that serves all different menu choices, but knows how much the kids & I LOVE breakfast foods.

A couple of weekends ago Mike took us up to Jordan Landing to a place called "ReD RooSTeR" and we finally ate there. Madi & I both had waffles, which were the size you'd think they'd be...

Both Tanner, Mike & Bailey ordered what I believe would be 'the LARGEST item on their menu!' I believe our lil' Bailey's plate of pancakes is even BiGGER!

- The German Pancakes -

The pics aren't the greatest (phone pics) BUT, I think you get the picture-

Mike ate maybe half of his, Bailey probably about the same, but as for Tanner, as you can see- he ate ALL of his German pancakes, & maybe ate half of his bacon and eggs, but then to ALL of our SuRpRisE- he polished off the rest of Bailey's.

I believe we'll BE BACK-

1 comment:

JenB said...

That's right by us. Gray and I were going to go once, but it looked too ...different. I'm just Plain Jane when it comes to food. I like it basic. Glad you guys enjoyed it!