Tuesday, May 11, 2010

- Mother's Day breakfast -

Madi came to me the night before Mother's Day and asked that I'd make sure to stay in bed the next morning, on Mother's Day. She's so thoughtful and always wants to make my Mother's Day a Special One!

And she did just that, she made it a very SPECIAL Mother's Day! Good thing it was Mother's Day and she woke Mike & I up. Because I woke up once, and didn't realize I had fallen back alseep. So I inhaled my breakfast (Frosted Flakes, & my ww snackcakes), jumped in the shower and we were off to church-

THANK YOU Madi, I LOVE YOU!!! And Thanks to Mike, Tanner and Bailey too for making it a Special Day for me.

I am SO GRATEFUL to have the blessing of being YOUR MoM! I am truly grateful for your uncondtional LOVE for me, even through the rough times, your thoughtfulness when I get some sad news through a phonecall, I am grateful for your HuGS, and KiSSeS, your Backrubs, your kind words after I feel I didn't do my Best on a lesson or something. I am grateful for your sitting through my FHE lessons, and LONG Prayers. I am grateful for your tiny little hands holding mine. I am grateful for the many memories we make when we go to AZ, for you hiking Camelback with me, taking my hand when either of us need a hand. I am grateful that even though you HATE that I take SO MANY pictures, you STILL let me. I LOVE each and everyone of you with ALL MY HEART! I would be LOST without my Tan-man, Bailey-Boo or my Madi-patatti.

I am BLESSED to have a husband that PROTECTS, PROVIDES, and PRESIDES over our family & has made it his mission that he does everything he can to keep me at HOME. So I'm there for the phone calls from each of you that you forgot your lunch $, your paper that needed my signature, food for a project, or you're not feeling well, etc. THANK YOU, Mike. I LOVE YOU-

I am GRATEFUL that I am able to CeLeBraTe a Mother's Day like I was able to celebrate today with each of you.

I LOVE you all- XoXoXo

No comments: