Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bailey & Madi's first Piano Recital


The girls first Piano recital was today in Orem, at the Best in Music store where they hold recitals in their recital hall.

Bailey performing her song "Little Playmates."

She did a Beautiful job, not messing up once. She was so worried she would, but didn't.

Madison performing the first page of her song, "The Haunted" by Taylor Swift.

She did a Wonderful job on her song, she wasn't worried or nervous one bit. She didn't take her sheet music or anything. However, she did forget to play the ending that her & Trish, her teacher had added to the song, seeing she only played the first page of the song. But she still did a great job.

Trish, the girls piano teacher, and my sister. She has been so great with the girls, I only WISH I would've started them off taking piano lessons a whole lot earlier.

Not only was this a night my girls performed, but all of Trish's piano students. Which 7 of the 24 that performed just happened to be cousins. Todd, Bailey, Chad, Madi, Olivia, Kyle, Annie, and Andrew. Todd, Chad, Olivia and Kyle are Scott & Nadeane's kids. Annie, Sara's daughter is here with her family visiting from AZ during Spring Break, she was our Special Guest pianist, ;0) and Andrew is Trish's youngest son. They all did a wonderful job and so grateful G&G Paskett could come listen and kill 8 lil' birds with one stone. hee,hee-

2 comments:

JenB said...

Piano recitals used to stress me out SO much! I am no good at memorization. Now I just play primary songs :)

Good job to the girls!

Celeste B. said...

I'm a little behind on the times, but it looks like they did great! Those always made me nervous! I'm glad they did so well!!! :)