On the Last Day of School- Madi and her 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Pope.
Madison and Mr. Stephenson, our school principal. (Mr. Stephenson, is Annie's Dad, one of Bailey's friends) This was his LAST YEAR as our School Principal, he accepted a new principal position at the NEW Elementary school by Traverse Mountain. We are VERY SAD to see him go, but THOSE KiDs will be VERY BLESSED to have him-
Bailey wanted to PLAY a TRiCK on all her friends on the last day of School, so she and her friend Kobie, made up some "SToRY" about Bailey hurting her foot. Kobie let her borrow her old crutches and foot wrap- It was funny, because when I walked up & was talking to her friends, friends parents & teachers- they asked "Oh, NO what happened, etc?" and I couldn't LiE, because I hadn't heard WHAT the story was, so I just SMiLeD :0) and changed the subject!
The FiRST NiGHT of SuMMeR, Bailey and Madi wanted to set up a tent and sleep outside- But without Tanner, Mike or I sleeping out with them and the WoRRY of the Mountain Lion (we haven't heard recently) they decided to put this SOCCER Goal in front of the opening of the tent to "Protect" them. When I saw this, I HAD to take a picture of it.
Just a few days after this they again prepared to TENT IT. They had put it up earlier in the day and had been playing in it when a BEE flew in the tent. augh!!! Both my girls HATE bees! So, with the ONLY thing around, Bailey picks up the hammer and swings to hit the bee and puts a HOLE in the tent! Good thing Mike was out of town...
Madi was SO eXCiTeD to Ride, she had been bugging Mike for days
MaYBE, Just MaYbe it was because she GRADUATED from her 50cc four wheeler to Bailey's Honda TRX 90-
Bailey's latest Sewing Project...a baby quilt for her Uncle Brian and Aunt Rebekah's baby boy due in July.
When I heard Toy Story 3 was coming out I bought tickets for my girls and I to go see it OPENING DAY. It was a really cute movie...I thought between "KEN" and "BUZZ" (when Buzz was Salsa dancin') THEY STOLE THE SHOW.
No comments:
Post a Comment