Mike had taken Friday, September 1st off to get some things together in the garage, so after I got home from work, we decided to head up to Swiss Days for some Bratwurst & Scones dinner. It was a bit overcast & sprinkling- which made it kinda nice.
After going to Swiss Days we headed over to his Jordanelle Subdivision to drive through it- it is Beautiful up there & has some great views of Deer Creek & the Heber Valley.
Then on Saturday morning, of Labor Day weekend- Cars n' Coffee @ Young Living Building in Lehi was Highlighting JDM vehicles. So Mike drove his RX2 and Tanner came & took his MazdaSpeed 3.
Both cars looked REALLY GOOD!!!
With the Wedding & Reception days approaching, I decided to mow during the week- and LOOK AT THE VISITOR I found!!! A SNAKE....it was not huge but it was a SNAKE!!! No one else was home, because Mike was off helping Tanner, etc. So as I mowed back & forth on the lawn, I would keep an eye on it & its location- it went down into the walkout. But then realized that if it disappears I wouldn't KNOW WHERE it was, so I had to take the matter into my own hands & KILL IT before it disappeared! So I got the shovel we use to scoop up rain water with & tried to cut it in half- it didn't work! The handle broke & it ended up cutting my arm as I was trying to kill the snake. So I sent a picture of it to the Fam Bam group text & said it GOT ME! ;0) They didn't buy it, or believe me-
But I was able to cut it up, but I didn't kill it- Mike said later when he came home & finally killed it & disposed of it. I'm not sure sure if came from but I figured its not the only one. :0/
- WEDDING WEEK -
September 2nd - September 9th, 2023
Gracie planned a *SuRpRiSe Bachelor Party* for Tanner on Saturday, September 2nd @ The Grid, with Mike, her Dad, Matt & her brothers- Kent, Nathan (couldn't come bc he was at school) Luke & Jake. She got Bailey to make up a story to get him out the door, by saying Bailey had someone that wanted to buy her old wedding ring & she didn't want to go alone to meet the person in PG, so she asked if Tanner would go with her? He agreed & was SuRPrIsEd when he got to the Grid.
Bailey was A LOT of help for T&G and their wedding- She went early Saturday morning &
picked up the wedding flowers-
Wedding Day - Friday, September 8th
Summit County Courthouse in Kamas, Utah
It was ALL SOOOO FAST- it took just maybe 10 minutes, from start to the end & saying I DO! Most of that time was writing up the wedding certificate. It was so quick, I didn't even have enough time to cry- HAHA! jk
Bailey took the pictures, or set up the phone & tripod so we could take them with her phone-
It just was our 2 immediate families, that's all.
Then we went to a late Lunch at Squatters Grill in Park City. After dinner we headed home & packed up the Open House items etc into the trailer & relaxed, gearing up for the next day.
I got started on making & dusting with sugar, the nearly 400 - 4" Churros from Sam's Club we picked up this week. Getting ready to go get ice at Costco & head up to the Park Pavilion up Parley's Canyon.
Decorating & Setting up at 3 pm at the Pavilion with Gracie's family-
Thanks to Kelly, Steph, Antonio, Madi, Tristan etc etc etc
The night FLEW BY & Mike & I hardly spent any time together as we visited with Family & Friends-
but this is one picture we got while visiting with Caleb & Jenna Stillman.
Some candid shots of the gathering with the disposable cameras T&G got for the evening-
I was too busy visiting, worrying about the food & handing out leftovers etc
At one point of the night, the gusts of wind were too strong & knocked the Glass mirror that was monogrammed, & easel over & shattered. It was so SAD!
of the Wedding weekend-
Their Wedding cake they never ate or made on Saturday night, so they had it for breakfast Sunday morning-
They enjoyed their Sunday afternoon up in Park City at the Outlets & Park Silly Market-
Tanner & Gracie gave us this CuTe *THANK YOU* basket, filled with goodies & a picture of us on the Wedding Day outside the Courthouse, for all our help etc.






















No comments:
Post a Comment