Saturday, July 15, 2023

February 2023

Gracie's 24th Birthday post
Some more of Bailey's Artwork that Chelsey Huish had her do

Some Artwork from one of the CuTe Kindergartners, Presley drew for me for Valentine's Day!

Some more Artwork I had Bailey make for Dad from me for Valentine's Day

We had our Radon in the basement tested & it looks like we have a high amount, this is the test amount that came back- 18.5, & it should be under 4, I believe.
During the winter months, Mike has been working on installing a heater, front heated seats, Talon enclosure & windshield wiper & fluid in the Talon. These are just 2 of the 6 heater vents. 
He did a great job!
 
Bailey's 25th Birthday post

RX2 Hoodie I got Mike for his Birthday





Mike's Birthday fell on President's Day Holiday this year, so he had the day off & we went for a ride around Alpine. First up, Three Falls then down into town & around, then home. We had to test the NEW heated seats & heater in the Talon.






Like I said, it was a REALLY wet & SNOWY winter this year- Madi got snowed in at her new place. Tanner went & helped dig her out & made sure she got to work safely.

I came across this quote & it was REALLY fitting and wanted to remember it-

No comments: