Thursday, October 4, 2012

*LP Homecoming 2012* continued

 I wasn't able to get ahold of Millie Garrett this time for a corsage so I went to Sweet Pea. It's pretty but it makes me realize I've got to go to Millie for every dance from now on-

 There wasn't a whole lot of time between them getting back from Paintballing & picking up the girls for pictures. But Tanner sure looked HANDSOME!!!! 




 Picking up Tanner's BEAUTIFUL date, Ashlyn
 So grateful that Ashlyn posted a few pictures of this so that I could snag them for our blog book. 
Aren't they a CUTE couple-

So *GRATEFUL* for some of the parents that were able to take pictures that evening and share. I was at the Henley's home helping get the dinner prepared with Melanie Henley. 


 
 

 
 
 Tanner and Ashlyn


 Nate Henley's home where we served dinner to the group
 Two different tables set up to accommodate the large group 
 We had it buffet style with a yummy breaded chicken, Alfredo sauce, & pasta. Along with salad, grapes, Olive Garden breadsticks and some delicious looking desserts.

 The group dishing up for dinner

 Carlos and his cute date
 I wanted to take more pictures BUT didn't want to overwhelm the group or Tanner especially...
This picture is blurry and I apologize but wanted to keep it in for the memories. After dinner and maybe watching a little of the BYU vs Utah Football game they headed off to the dance at the school. After the dance, the group went back to the Henley's home and went hot-tubbing/swimming. They had a late night but it sounds like they all had a really great time-
 Lone Peak Homecoming 2012



No comments: