Monday, October 4, 2010

Madi turns the BiG *10*


Madi is NOW a "TEN-ager" and is LoVin' every minute of it-

With her Birthday being this week, she was asked to be the *STaR* of the week this week. So we put together a poster that is all about Madison. Pictures of her, our family, her on her four wheeler, and then a bunch of her "favorites."
Her favorite book- Ramona & Beezus, food- Crab, movie- Marmaduke, MUSTANGS, the Raiders, SoCCeR, candy-Baby bottle pops, her LOVE of riding 4 wheelers & animals, and traveling to Arizona & Bear Lake.

Her favorite breakfast is Pancakes, so I tried my best and made the number 10 out of the pancake batter. She thought that was so FUN!

She opened her gifts and as you can see she was PLeaSeD with the Raiders shirt.

All she wanted and asked for, for her birthday was a PiNK DSi so we went one step further and wrapped it up in a cute Pink Plaid Purse.

She was so excited for school to begin, she was ready a lot earlier than she normally is.

Grandma Paskett and I went to school and SuRPRiSeD her with McDonald's for lunch.

She LOVED it & so did her cute friends, Bethany & Kennedy.

I LOVE it that she loves to take pictures with me!!! She's such a cutie-

After school I had soccer carpool for Tanner, & felt bad so I made sure to pick up some YuMMy "Smart Cookies" (that are covered in frosting, because she LOVES frosting) but ended up not liking these so much. But the rest of her family LOVES 'em! Mike took her to & from her soccer practice where she handed out popcicles. Then Mike took Madi & Bailey to Taco Time for dinner. I was so happy that she was LOVED so much on her special day!

When we ALL got home that evening we sang her "Happy Birthday" and ate yummy CooKiES!!!

On Saturday we all went to Tanner's soccer game in the morning, and then later went to the place of Madi's choice for dinner @ Chuck-a-Rama. After dinner we dropped off Mike & Tanner at home and went to "Ramona & Beezus" at the dollar movie. This is her "favorite book" and which she just recently finished reading. She has been anxiously wanting to see this movie & when it came to the dollar theatre, I couldn't resist.

Over all I think she had a GREAT Birthday! We LOVE you Madi!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

She has the most beautiful brown eyes and contagious smile!! What a doll!! btw...those cookies made my mouth water!! Happy Birthday Madi!!